Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy of Ecoerfashion.com.
Ecoerfashion.com, (“Ecoerfashion”,“we”,“us”) takes the protection of intellectual property rights seriously and we do not permit users of our services to engage in copyright infringing activities or infringement of other intellectual property rights (eg. trademark) through use of our services.
If you believe that we have infringed your intellectual property rights （in the condition you are the owner of the intellectual property), we encourage you to contact us using the procedure outlined below.
The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties, Ecoerfashion as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, Ecoerfashion requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and Ecoerfashion does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
Ecoerfashion operates in good faith and sells a large volume of nice and trendy clothing to people around the world.
If you sincerely believe an intellectual property right has been violated on
Ecoerfashion, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us that should include:
- Full name of the owner of the intellectual property right
- Your own full name &the name of the company you represent
- Your full address (this must include City, State, and Zip Code)
- Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
- The full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
- Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the Ecoerfashion website
- The full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated including the URL (i.e., web page address)
- A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct, and should tell us the identification of the URL or other specific location on the Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- The clear and transparent declaration that you will indemnify Ecoerfashion against any/all associated claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Ecoerfashion may incur in connection with the notice
- a statement by you, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf while providing an electronic or physical signature and statement of intent belonging to the copyright owner.
Note: Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, either willfully or as a result of neglect, made in your notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding policy details, consult an attorney.